Trinity is currently operating fully, with in-person worship services, Sundays at 10:30am.
Precautions focused on the health and safety of our members, guests, and staff.
We are asking everyone to use common sense when it comes to the health and safety of themselves and their families.
Our office is open for normal business hours.
Sunday Sermons are available online.
Please Contact the Church office with any questions about:
Church Events, Bible Studies or Activities.
This outbreak is a very serious matter- and we serve a VERY BIG GOD.
God is in control- but God does not want us to live foolishly either.
We continue to remind everyone to 1) cover sneezes and coughs into your sleeve; 2) wash your hands with soap and water regularly; and 3) if you feel sick, please remain home and contact your physician as needed.
We will continue to monitor developments and make adjustments as necessary.
During this time, we need to pray. We need to watch for opportunities to minister to others. To share compassion. To share encouragement. Most of all- we need to share the love, hope and saving grace of Jesus Christ.
PREPARATIONS FOR WORSHIP:
The protocol for worshiping together as a church.
- We sanitize the building (pews, tables, door handles, chairs, restrooms, etc) before the Sunday service.
- Offering plates are on a table and not passed.
- There is plenty of room for social distancing.
- Examine your temperature before your arrival. If you have any kind of abnormal temperature reading, or other COVID-19 symptoms please stay home.
- Sanitize your hands before leaving your car or immediately upon arrival.
- We do provide masks or you may bring your own mask.
Masks are at your discretion; we will not require worshipers to wear them.
- Doors will be open to negate the need for touching handles as weather permits.
- You may sit with your immediate family members only.
All guests not in the same household/ family must sit or stand 6 feet from one another.
- We discourage all physical contact- hugging, handshakes, etc.
We want you to attend at your personal discretion.